Regular Meeting at Fletcher Hall, City of Lighthouse Point
Please notify Samuel S. Goren, District General Counsel, if you cannot attend
- Roll Call/Quorum
- Approval of Minutes for June 17, 2019 regular monthly meeting
- Approval of Outstanding Bills in the amount of $_____________.
- Approval of Current Month’s Expenses estimated at approximately $30,000.00
- Circulate Dredge Log for Review
- Inlet Status Report – Captain Woodworth R. Draughon III
- Health Insurance Renewal – Agent Michael Schlossberg
- South Jetty Construction Update
- Website ADA Compliance Update
- Adopt the Proposed Millage Rate for 2019-2020
- Commissioner Comments
Any person who decides to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at this meeting will need a record of the proceedings and for such purpose may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations in order to participate should contact the District Office at (954) 785-3926 at least 48 hours in advance to request such accommodations.