Please notify David N. Tolces, District General Counsel, if you cannot attend
Meeting to be held Using Communications Media Technology
- Roll Call/Quorum
- Approval of Minutes for May 18, 2020 regular monthly meeting
- Approval of Outstanding Bills in the amount of $_____________.
- Approval of Current Month’s Expenses estimated at approximately $30,000.00
- Circulate Dredge Log for Review
- Inlet Status Report – Captain Woodworth R. Draughon III
- Renewal of Line of Credit with BB&T Bank for 2020-21 Fiscal Year
- 2020-21 Budget and Millage Discussion
- Ratification of Agreement with Cable Marine for Rehauling of Inlet 1
- Update on North Jetty Matters
- Discussion of District’s Truck and Trailer
- Commissioner Comments
Any person who decides to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at this meeting will need a record of the proceedings and for such purpose may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations in order to participate should contact the District Office at (954) 763-4242 at least 48 hours in advance to request such accommodations.
FINDINGS AND PROCEDURE FOR VIRTUAL PUBLIC MEETING
UTILIZING COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA TECHNOLOGY
- The Hillsboro Inlet District (“DISTRICT”) is holding a public meeting on June 15, 2020. This statement explains the DISTRICT’s findings related to the need to hold the public meeting utilizing communications media technology, and the ability of the public to access the public meeting.
- The DISTRICT’s findings and procedure for utilizing communications media technology to hold and access the public meeting are as follows:
- Pursuant to Governor DeSantis’ Executive Orders 20-51 and 20-52, in which the Governor declared a public health emergency and a state of emergency, there is a recommendation to limit public gatherings.
- On March 20, 2020, Governor DeSantis issued Executive Order 20-69, suspending the requirement that a quorum of the government body be present in person, or that a local government body to meet at a specific public place.
- Consistent with the authority contained in the Governor’s Executive Orders, and in order to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of the DISTRICT’s clients and employees, the DISTRICT finds that it is in the best interest of the DISTRICT to hold this public meeting utilizing communications media technology.
- Therefore, the DISTRICT will be holding this public meeting through the use of Communications Media Technology. All members of the public may participate in the meeting via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 843 6433 0725
- A copy of the Agenda for this Public Meeting is posted on the DISTRICT’s website, www.hillsboroinletdistrict.org, and at the respective DISTRICT municipalities’ public notice locations.
- Any comments related to any item on the agenda can be submitted to the DISTRICT via the following e-mail address email@example.com.