Fletcher Hall, 2200 NE 38th Street, City of Lighthouse Point
Please notify David N. Tolces, District General Counsel, if you cannot attend
- Roll Call/Quorum
- Approval of Minutes for Regular Meeting April 17, 2023
- Approval of Outstanding Bills in the amount of $_____________.
- Approval of Current Month’s Expenses Estimated to be Approximately $50,000.00
- Circulate Dredge Log for Review
- Inlet Status Report – Captain Woodworth R. Draughon III
- Public Comment on Agenda and Non-Agenda Items (3 minute limit)
- Award of RFP for Auditing Services
- Update Regarding Winch
- Update Regarding North Jetty Buoy Safety Project
- General Counsel Comments
- Commissioner Comments
Any person who decides to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at this meeting will need a record of the proceedings and for such purpose may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations in order to participate should contact the District Office at (954) 763-4242 at least 48 hours in advance to request such accommodations.